The brand concepts were developed and sponsored by Blue Ocean Marketing. They portray:
- Connecting – paths of expertise joining together to create events that, in turn, bring experts together at business events
- Providing stability - guided by Convention Bureaux NZ who create trust through impartiality.
The national network of Convention Bureaux offers business event organisers with free and impartial advice when they’re planning or pitching an event. Bureau services are tailored to an event’s needs, aiming to ensure an efficient and time-effective planning process. The Bureau ensures the right connections are made, the best marketing support is offered, and helps ensure an event’s success.
Graham said, “We identified a need to better inform conference organisers and industry about the value of using the regional convention bureaux network’s free resource of expertise.
“We want to make it easy for conference organisers to find contact details for each region’s bureau. As part of the campaign we’ve created a website landing page, www.nzconventionbureau.com It provides overarching details about the convention bureaux throughout New Zealand, and links to each region’s on-line information.”
What a Convention Bureau can do for you:
- offer free and neutral representation of all suppliers (venues/accommodation/services/activities) in the destination, suitable for your brief
- provide ideas and recommendations for your conference/incentive programme, including partners’ programmes and pre- and post-touring options
- compile regional bids and supporting documentation when pitching or competing to host a national or international conference
- co-ordination of site inspections and famil programmes for you and/or your client maximising your time spent in a destination. We appreciate Air New Zealand’s support with travel for famils and site inspections
- free use of destination marketing material for example images, videos, maps and regional brochures
- connections within the local industry, businesses and thought leaders that can strengthen and add value to your event.