The collaborative approach will see the two main stand partners Auckland Convention Bureau and New Zealand International Convention Centre (NZICC) expand their presence.
‘As New Zealand’s largest city, with exciting new infrastructure and events planned, Auckland is really amping up its position on the world stage.
ChristchurchNZ Convention Bureau and the Christchurch Convention Centre are also partnering to showcase New Zealand’s ‘newest city’ in the heart of the South Island, ahead of the convention centre opening in 2020.
The new 100% Pure New Zealand stand features a live plant wall and digital totem displays.
‘Each of our partners have their own streamlined interactive displays, and tailored layouts to maximise their new space,’ Auld explains.
‘We look forward to hosting our legendary Cloudy Bay networking event on the Tuesday afternoon, and can’t wait to show off our new home at AIME.’
AIME takes place in Melbourne on 20 and 21 February 2018.
Exhibiting with CINZ and Tourism New Zealand on stand #2910 at AIME 2018 are:
- Accor Hotels New Zealand
- Air New Zealand
- Auckland Convention Bureau
- Auckland Conventions Venues and Events
- ChristchurchNZ Convention Bureau and Christchurch Convention Centre
- Cordis Auckland
- Heritage Hotels and Resorts
- Millennium and Copthorne Hotels New Zealand
- New Zealand International Convention Centre (NZICC)
- Queenstown Convention Bureau
- Real Journeys / International Antarctic Centre